If your organisation is using Office 365, it might be possible to configure Print&Share to send emails via the Office 365 SMTP server.
- Open Print&Share and go to the General Configuration.
- Navigate to the Email tab.
- Let's say that
firstname.lastname@example.org your organisation email account.
Fill in the From email:, Reply to: with your email
- Click on the Transport settings button.
- For Transportation method select SMTP.
- Fill in the settings under Use SMTP server:
SMTP login name:
<your email account password>
- Click OK to close all dialogs.
The Email tab in General Configuration contains the default settings for email. When you add an email channel to a profile, these default settings will be used. In the profile/channel you can override the default settings with channel-specific email settings.
Your Office 365 should be configured correctly. When you try to send email on a different account than yours, make sure you have configured all mailbox permissions correctly in Exchange server (e.g. Send on Behalf, Send As permissions).