Print Job Launcher release notes
- UI for offline activation was not always visible.
- WMI queries are more performant now.
- General code cleanup
- Bug fix when saving program settings.
- Email validation now also accepts
@test.vlaanderenand other longer domain names.
- Fix for a possible casting exception.
- First version using a new setup wizard.
- Update to Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.
- Program settings are now saved/read in a different way to better prevent corrupt settings on a sudden power-out.
- New icons.
- General code cleanup and small fixes.
- PDF is now supported internally for printing. To you this, add the .pdf extension to the supported extensions.
- Updates to translations (Dutch and English).
- Print Job Launcher didn't restart after changing the language.
- Bug fix when selecting 'Fixed scheduling'.
- Updates to translations (English).
- Dutch translations added.
- Build for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0.
- Added support for (multipage) .tiff files.
- Various updates to the user interface.
- Preparations for updating Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 to 4.0.
- Fixed a memory leak.
- Performance and code optimalization.
- Recognition of .hpgl and .prn files.
There could be gaps between release numbers, because of internal builds.