In this case, we want to print a document once, but have it printed completely at two or more printers.
In the example we will print the complete document to two different printers simultaneously.
Please follow the steps to build this case:
- Create a new profile
- Add two channels with print functionality.
- Click on Configure to open Channel configuration.
- Go to the channel configuration of the first channel. This could also be reached by clicking the printer icon of the first channel when the profile is active.
- Select your first printer from the dropdown.
- Go to the channel configuration of the second channel. This could also be reached by clicking the printer icon of the second channel when the profile is active.
- Select your second printer from the dropdown.
- Close the dialogs by clicking the OK buttons.
Each channel can be further customized. For example it is possible to print everything in black/white for a specific printer by changing the color option in a specific channel configuration.
In case you want to add another printer, you can simple add a new printer channel to the profile.
Batch-printing is also possible with Print&Share, contact us.