In this case, we are going to create a profile that will simply print all incoming jobs.
After a fresh installation you will not be able to print, archive, email unless you have configured a profile first. This article will guide you through the process.
Print&Share CQ configuration
- First log in to the admin panel using a web browser.
- Navigate to
Manage > Workflow > Profiles
- Create a profile by clicking Create new and give the profile a name.
- Scroll down to the Channels section, select the Printer-option and click the Add Channel button.
This will add a channel with printing functionality to the profile.
- Click the pencil-icon to edit the newly added channel. This will allow you to configure the channel.
- Scroll down to the Printer settings section and select the printer that you want to use next to the
- Scroll back to the top and click Save to save the channel configuration.
Now when clients print to shared Print&Share CQ print driver, the job will be processed by the only profile we just created.