Unable to print OpenXPS (OXPS) files
When monitoring a hot folder with the File Processor containing OpenXPS files, the files are not printed.
OpenXPS files are not supported at this moment of writing. They should be converted first to XPS files.
- Convert the OpenXPS files with the Microsoft XpsConverter tool. This can be found at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/devtest/xpsconverter
- Follow the instructions from the Microsoft XpsConverter tool to convert the OpenXPS files to XPS files.
- Place the converted XPS in a folder that you monitor.
- For the Print output, make sure you selected
Print (V4)to print XPS documents.
- XpsConverter - docs.microsoft.com