File Processor release notes history
History of old release notes
- UI: Updates to translations.
- Label recognition regex update for Url (https:// and ftp:// also accepted)
- Fix for exception on clean installations when saving program settings for the first time.
- Registration process could result in an exception.
- Fix for NullReferenceException in Smtp settings for email output.
- Data mismatch in the Filter. This could occur when configuring the Filter for 'File Size' with 'Between' type. This fix has also been applied when comparing the filter data.
- Update to .NET 4.7.1 (improved security).
- Improvements to the installer.
- UI: Updates to translations.
- Fixed a crash on XML Converter.
- Added the possibility to Export all channels to a folder.
- Fix for exception in PropertySingleFilter on serialization.
- BREAKING CHANGE: change in internal structure to pass/save data. Had to be done to support more complex scenarios.
- New script editor with basic syntax highlighting and line numbering.
- Inactive channels can now be hidden from the main overview via: Options, Miscellaneous, Hide inactive channels from overview. This setting is user-bound.
- Combine adjuster updated to correctly combine results per page.
- Added XML converter to convert files to XML.
- Settings for Parallel / Sequential channel execution settings are always saved now.
- OCR on PDF and images (not email).
- Document preview of PDF and images was added and the possibility to draw bounds for the recognition.
- Changes to script output.
- Regular Expressions updates.
- Server log data is now async loaded with a loading... message when it takes too long.
- Property recognition now loads its results async and shows error info in the Found results.
- Fix for NullReferenceException in LocalNetwork input connector when empty path.
- Update to the UI and Ribbon buttons.
- Update to UI buttons in the Options.
- File Processors can now be enabled/disabled in the options by clicking the checkboxes in front of them.
- Tooltip in the invert filter was not completely visible.
- Client viewer now uses the new regular expressions tester in more views.
- Service has updated urls in the svc tracelogs.
- Input Filter can now use scripts (C# and PowerShell).
- New output type: Script output where C# and PowerShell can be used.
- Small fix related to recognition with regular expressions.
- Printer driving caching reduced to that changes faster propagate in the viewer.
- Updates to printer selection for print output.
- Changes for OCR and content.
- Updates to recognition when using regular expressions.
- Translation updates
- General code updates.
- The regular expression tester dialog has been redesigned.
- Content option was added to property recognition using OCR.
- Added PDF rendering.
- Updates to the components in the setup.
- Fix for NullReferenceException when a new File Processor channel was created.
- Ability to modify the printer driver settings itself in the driver.
- Update to the printer recognition for the Print output when using lookup and there was no match.
- The server/service now includes a timer to check for ghost clients.
- Updates to the unsubscribing of clients.
- Other code improvements.
- Small fix for printing related to getting properties via reflection.
- Now it is visible if a recognition has been enabled in the Print Output.
- General code updates.
- Update to the cloning of printer configuration settings.
- Update to persisting the state of the printer configuration.
- .NET Framework update from .NET 4.6.0 to .NET 4.7.0
- Faster WMI queries.
- Check manually on a channel now only works when the File Processer is running/started.
- Update to print output color option.
- Other code updates.
- Print output, recognition for landscape/portrait was incorrect
- Print output, a change was made in the check for copies
- Print output the enable recognition for option was sometimes reset.
- Service now saves it running state.
- Rename of the service to make it easier to find the service in Task Manager, Services.
- The setup now also sets the service configuration for failure.
- Method of saving the program settings of the service has been rewritten in order to prevent corrupt settings file.
- Print output, the Lookup values are now populated in a list where possible.
- Other code updates
- For the print output it is now possible to use recognition for the properties.
- Update to translations
- General code cleanup
- Fix with caret in textbox for output path.
- File, About: Information was not fully readable.
- Multiple postactions were marked as default.
- FTP and Local/Network input plugins now have an extra PostAction to delete only an empty subdirectory.
- Added the possibility to double click a File Processor in the Options screen to edit it.
- Retrieving unread emails from Outlook should now be much more performant.
- Mobile Printing now also has a possibility to use IMAP/SMTP to send/receive emails.
- Email output now also has an option for sending emails via SMTP
- Mobile Printing (input) now has options to add an attachment.
- Update to translations.
- Update to app.manifest for correct Windows Operating System information in the Windows Service.
- General code cleanup.
- Statusbar messages are now more visible in the user interface.
- Local/Network Input plugin and FTP input now have an option to include subfolders.
- Making the client and service logs more accessible in the client UI.
- Update of the Ribbon control
- Fixed a crash when there was no data in the reports. Several SQL queries have now been updated with coalesce to better handle null values.
- Two dlls have been added for printing capabillities of reports.
- Reports: added basic printing functionality
- Updates to translations
- Bug with Post Actions that were overwriting the output folders and the output plugin was overwriting the post actions.
- Fix for EnumerationException when exiting the application.
- FTP and Local/Network now support parameters of the file name.
This allows you to use a part of the filename as an Output directory for the Local/Network output plugin or the FTP output plugin.
- Fix for NullReferenceException in the input filter
- Properties used in the Input Filter from the input plugins are now also localized.
- UI enhancement to make it more clear when service is running.
- Incorrect Email Output option for IMAP.
- Some input plugins now have an extra PostAction method to remove a directory when it is empty.
- Replacement of old code to make use of .NET 4.0 built in methods.
- Added the possibility to test regular expressions in the rename files dataconverter.
- Timeouts to the netTcpBinding on server and client were added.
- Fixed an ArgumentNullException in Outlook plugin when sending an email as PostAction.
- FTP Output now has an option to let you decide what to do with existing files.
- Several actions to list directories are now more performant and faster.
- Email now also has an extra option to allow you to send the processed file as attachment or not. In previous versions the file was always attached.
- The WCF tracing option has been renamed to "Enable Tracing" in the Help section.
- Several other updates.
There could be gaps between release numbers, because of internal builds.