Print 2 copies of a document and staple
In this case, we will configure Print&Share to print 2 copies of the document and staple the end-result.
Please follow the steps to build this case:
- Create a new profile containing a channel with print functionality.
- Go to the channel configuration by clicking on the printer icon.
- change the Number of copies to 2.
- Enable Stapling
- Click on the properties -button next to the printername.
- Select one of the stapling options in the Finishing - tab.
- Close the dialogs by clicking the OK buttons.