After the registration process you will be able to activate your software. If you have already bought the software and you received a purchase key, you can activate your software after the registration process. Without the purchase key your product remains for a 30 day trial period and you can activate your software later. In this case, click on the button [Change] in the top right corner of the program, and then on [General Configuration]. Go to the rightmost tab called [Activation].
There are three methods to activate your software. Depending on the procedure, you or your Ricoh contact will have received a purchase key to activate. A purchase key can be one or more Software key(s) or a single Reference Code. If you don’t know which type of key(s) you received, you can look at the format:
- Software key: 0000-0000-0000
- Reference code: 00000-0000000-000
- Activation code: 00000000-000000000-00000000-00000000
Activate via Software key(s)
- Select [Software key(s)]
- Click [Enter software key(s) for activation…]
- In the [Software keys]-dialog click the [+] button to add a Software Key:
- Fill in your Software key and click the [OK] button:
- Repeat step 3 and 4 if you have multiple software keys that you need to combine (e.g.: product + maintenance + extra users). This is very important because extra software keys cannot be added to once the product is already activated.
- Once you have added the required software keys in the [Software keys] dialog you can activate Print&Share by clicking the [Activate Software key(s)] button. Before activating verify that you’ve added all the software keys correctly.
Activate via a reference code
- Select [Reference code]
- Fill in your Reference code
- Click the [Register] button
- Click [Check for an activation code online]. Both activation methods require an active internet connection. Print&Share will automatically contact a web service when activating the software. You will not have to undertake any action for activating Print&Share in both cases. You can follow up on the activation by clicking [Check for an activation code online].
Activate via an activation code
Using a manual activation process, you will receive an activation code as a number or as a file. Enter the number by copy and [Paste] or [Load] the file.
When you upgrade or replace your hardware, your hardware ID will change. You will need a new activation code in this case