In this case, a barcode will be added to document that is being printed.
The barcode can contain dynamic information from the document (e.g. a customer number, zipcode, ID,...).
This article assumes you know how to use and add recognition parameters to insert dynamic values in the barcode.
Please follow the steps to build this case:
- Print your document to Print&Share, this makes the configuration of the profile easier.
- Create a new profile containing a channel with print functionality.
- Go to the Get More Editor and click the Insert barcode button.
- Select the symbology you want to us, in our case we select the option
- Click Add next to the Value-label and select Recognition parameters, because we will add a dynamic value based on the content of the document.
- Configure the recognition. (for example Label-recognition for a label called
- Click OK to close the Barcode editor dialog.
- Select and move the barcode to the position on the page that you like.
- Optionally you can modify the Barcode-properties. By changing the Range-property you can specify on which page the barcode or QR-code should appear.